At our showroom, we display Once-through boiler WILLHEAT (WF-3000 x 2 units, WF-2000 x 4 units) and IF series (IF-6000 x 1 unit). We can demonstrate the actual operation in accordance with your own condition. Please see how much energy can be saved with our boilers.
- Equivalent evaporation 3,000kg/h & 2,000 kg/h
- Actual evaporation 2,516kg/h & 1,677kg/h
- Maximum working pressure 0.98MPa
- Boiler efficiency 99% (WF-3000) & 98% (WF-2000)
- PID control for Combustion and feed water (GEX)
- Stable steam pressure: 0.005 MPa (GEX) under static steam load
- Turn down ratio 7:1 (WF-3000) & 5:1 (WF-2000)
- O2 trimming in exhaust gas system (GEX)
We can show various simulations based on such as various patterns of operation load.
We can evaluate how much energy can be saved from difference in feed water temperature or exhaust gas O2 in accordance with your needs.
You can find out which is the suitable model for you, based on the actual operation data such as steam pressure stability, fuel / electricity consumption, or steam dryness.
Performance check with actual operation
We can show the high stability achieved by PID combustion control against fluctuating steam load.
If you can provide the data of steam load, we can demonstrate the operation based on the condition of your facility.
Facility flow diagram
- Approx. 40 minutes from Kyoto Station (by JR Railway & Bus)