1. Purpose of use to which personal information is to be put
Personal information obtained through proper means or provided to the Company may be utilized to the extent required for business activities engaged in by the Company.
- To introduce and provide products and services
- To develop products and services
- To respond to inquiries received from clients
- To otherwise execute business activities engaged in by the Company
2. Protecting and managing personal information
Appropriate data-management and security measures have been implemented in order to prevent personal information provided to the Company from being leaked, diverted, falsified, or misplaced. From time to time, the handling of personal information may be outsourced in order to enable us to provide better services. In such cases, we will select an outsourcee that we recognize as an entity that engages in the proper handling of personal information; provide for an appropriate arrangement concerning such matters as the management of personal information, the maintenance of confidentiality, and the prohibition against providing personal information to other parties in an outsourcing agreement to be concluded with the given outsourcee; and appropriately oversee the given outsourcee.
3. Providing personal information to third parties
We will not disclose personal information to a third party other than an outsourcee without obtaining the express prior consent of the client to whom the personal information in question corresponds.
Provided, however, that this provision shall not apply in the following cases:
- Where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person to whom the personal information in question corresponds
- Where a request accompanied by a legal obligation is received from a court of law, the police, or other such public institution
- Where the disclosure of personal information is performed in accordance with a statute or ordinance
Any request to disclose, correct, or delete personal information as received directly from the client to whom the personal information in question corresponds shall be accommodated by the necessary action without delay as required to the extent deemed reasonable in accordance with the provisions of any applicable statute or law.
Inquiries concerning personal information in the possession of the Company should be directed to the following office:
Office in charge of inquiries concerning personal information
Kawasaki Robot Service, Ltd.
1-1 Kawasaki-chō, Akashi-shi, Hyogo 673-8666, Japan (Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Akashi Plant)
Tel. +81-78-921-1565 Fax. +81-78-922-1781