This statement applies to any website established and operated by Kawasaki Robot Service, Ltd., or any of our affiliates or a representative thereof (hereinafter referred to as "Kawasaki Robot Service") (hereinafter referred to as this "Website"). Use this Website only after reading and accepting the following terms and conditions.
Kawasaki Robot Service may revise the terms and conditions for using this Website at any time without notice. Please verify that you are familiar with and in agreement with the most up-to- date information hereof.
Copyrights and trademarks
Copyrights to all information posted on this Website belong to Kawasaki Robot Service. All information posted on this Website is protected by copyright laws in all relevant countries, relevant treaties, and other relevant laws. The utilization of any information posted on this Website, such as by way of its reproduction, public transmission, alteration, diversion, or sale, other than for personal use, or in a manner that goes beyond the extent allowed under copyright law without the prior consent of Kawasaki Robot Service, is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT engage in the following actions when using this Website:
- Action that encroaches upon or that may encroach upon property or the privacy of a third party or Kawasaki Robot Service
- Action that is detrimental or causes damage or that may be detrimental or cause damage to a third party or Kawasaki Robot Service
- Action that is or that may be offensive to public order and morals
- Action that constitutes or is tied to or that may constitute or be tied to criminal conduct
- Action that involves registering the electronic mail address of another person or that otherwise involves the making of a false declaration or submission of a false notification
- Action that is taken for business operations or commercial gain or to prepare for such a purpose
- Action that damages the trust or reputation of a third party or Kawasaki Robot Service
- Action that involves or that may involve the utilization or provision of a computer virus or other such harmful program
- Any other action that contravenes or that may contravene a statute, an ordinance, or regulations
- Any other action that is deemed improper by Kawasaki Robot Service
Disclaimers (with respect to any guarantee of contents)
Kawasaki Robot Service takes the utmost care in posting information to this Website. Nevertheless, Kawasaki Robot Service does not provide any guarantee whatsoever for the accuracy, utility, or safety (in terms of not generating any error or the absence of any computer virus or other source of harmful consequences) of the information on this Website and shall not be held liable whatsoever for any damage (direct or indirect and inclusive of any harm caused to a computer or network) caused as a result of using this Website.
Please be advised that Kawasaki Robot Service may revise or modify information in or the structure of this Website or halt this Website without notice. The operations of this Website may also be subject to suspension or discontinuation. Kawasaki Robot Service shall not be held liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any damage caused as a result of revisions made to information posted on this Website or the suspension or discontinuation of the operations of this Website.
Linking to this website
Configure links to this Website after agreeing to the following terms and conditions. No prior application will be necessary as long as the following terms and conditions are accepted.
- No link shall be configured for commercial gain, solicitation, or the purpose of discrediting, slandering, or defaming Kawasaki Robot Service.
- No link shall originate from a website to which contents constituting unlawful conduct or contents deviating from societal norms are posted or a website that may be in violation of public order and morals.
- No link to this Website shall be construed as having given rise to any relationship of rights or obligations between a party and Kawasaki Robot Service.
- A link shall be immediately deleted if it is deemed inappropriate by Kawasaki Robot Service.
The Company shall not be held liable whatsoever for any claim for damage or complaint or demand made by a third party against a link source and shall not provide any guarantee concerning the contents of any website corresponding to a link source. The information on and URL for this Website is subject to change without prior notice.
External links on this website
This Website may occasionally post links to third-party websites not operated by Kawasaki Robot Service. The Company provides these links only for the purpose of expediency and shall not be held liable whatsoever for the information found on any linked website. Use any linked website in accordance with the rules of use applicable thereto.
Handling of personal information on this Website
Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Unless otherwise stipulated in other applicable provisions, the use of this Website and the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions of the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise stipulated in other applicable provisions, any dispute pertaining to the use of this Website shall be resolved with the Tokyo District Court constituting the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.