Kawasaki arc welding robots demonstrate the potential of a skilled operator from the
moment they are installed.
Equipped standard with a simplified teaching screen that is dedicated to welding and easy operation, the system conducts welding like a skilled human welder. The teach pendant is even equipped with an easy-to-view, easy-to-operate color LCD
- Optimized welding machine connected via a single cable With a built-in interface dedicated to welding machine, the system can readily be linked to the robots via a single cable.
- Your welding conditions are stored and can be called up as a data base Welding conditions can be classified and registered in a database, where they are ready to be used again whenever needed at the touch of a button.
Minor stoppages have been substantially reduced
The system comes equipped standard with a dedicated start sequence function that
improves the arc start ratio, as well as a restart sequence function that sends the robot back to the point where welding was interrupted and automatically conducts overlapped welding, thereby restarting the welding operation.
A full section of specific options
(1) Servo-torch, (2) Touch-sensing (15VDC; 400VDC), (3) Special weaving pattern, (4) RTPM (Arc sensor), (5) Start-point sensing, (6) Multilayer welding function,
(7) AVC (Arc-sensor dedicated to TIG welding), and more.
- Allows use in environment with a lot of electrical noise The system incorporates a range of innovations, developed from the design phase to cope with noise generation in TIG welding, plasma cutting, etc., so it can be operated without about having to worry about noise-related constraints.
Arc welding [RA-series] (vertical articulated type)
*See the Catalog for details