- KHI HOME
1. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information that has been collected in a legal and fair manner for any of the following purposes in the course of our operations:
- To provide our products and services or information about our products and services.
- To develop products and services.
- To purchase raw materials, products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- Any other purposes necessary to operate our business.
2. Management of Personal Information
Your personal information is managed in accordance with our internal rules and regulations under the supervision of our appointed Chief Privacy Officer. We also take information systems security measures in order to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your personal information.
3. Providing Third Parties with Personal Information
We will not provide any third party with your personal information without obtaining your prior consent unless otherwise required by relevant laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will immediately disclose, correct, stop using, or delete your personal information upon request in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. The Scope of Our Business
Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) is active in the following businesses:
- The design, construction, manufacture, installation, repair, dismantling, sale and leasing of these products and parts:
- Commercial and naval vessels and maritime application equipment
- Aircraft, space systems and missiles
- Rolling stock and motor vehicles
- Prime movers
- Industrial equipment
- Steel structures and tanks
- Defense weaponry
- Cast and forged metal products
- Metals, synthetic resins, ceramics, composite materials and their processed products
- Civil engineering and related businesses
- Design and supervision for construction work
- Businesses relating to power and heat supply
- Businesses relating to refuse and industrial waste treatment
- Engineering, consulting and technical assistance as required by businesses mentioned in the previous clauses
- Sale, lease and management of real estate
- Development and sale of computer software and hardware
- Businesses relating to information processing and communication
- Businesses relating to shipping and sea rescue
- Businesses using aircraft
- Businesses incidental or relating to those items mentioned in the previous clauses