Electro-Hydraulic Hybrid System KAWASAKI ECO SERVO
- The rotation control of the pumps which are of high pressure and large capacity type based upon our long and ample experience can control flow rate with high accuracy. This will make not only high-accuracy control but also energy-saving control and low noise of actuator possible.
- System Movie (1.6MB 3minutes)
(The value in this animation is not guaranted.)
- KAWASAKI ECO SERVO employs the KAWASAKI piston
pump K3VL series product that boasts good reputation for
their high pressure rating, high capacity and high efficiency.
Peak pressure: 35 MPa, Max. speed: 2000 min-1
Max. discharge: 280 L/min (pump displacement: 140 cm3)
- Applicable to both open and closed circuits
Employing not only the standard pump intended for open circuits but also special pumps (with suction valve) intended for reversible high-pressure and closed circuits. KAWASAKI ECO SERVO can be applied to a diversity of hydraulic circuits.
- Variable displacement pump is employed.
Through use of a variable displacement pump that is capable of two displacement settings, the necessary drive torque can be lower and the necessary motor capacity can be smaller.
- Applicable to both servo drive and inverter drive
To best cope with an intended system, KAWASAKI ECO SERVO can be driven by either a servo motor that boasts good control performance or an inverter motor that excels in cost-performance.
※1：When considering other pump displacement and motor capacity, contact Kawasaki Precision achinery.
※2：When wanting to use a hydraulic fluid not specified above, contact Kawasaki Precision Machinery for technical assistance.
※3：R ated speed of the electric motor is 1500 min-1. 2000 min-1 only when the servo drive is rated at 5 kW or 7 kW
※4：The max. torque values are short-time rating values. Be sure to select the appropriate servo or inverter drive such that the effective torque value for each cycle is below the corresponding rated torque.